JCK Doors reach Passiv Haus ( Passive House ) standards
of outstandingly low thermal U-value 0.810W/m2K.
We are proud to launch our ground breaking development in ‘thermal door technology’ reaching the Passiv Haus ( Passive House ) standard, boosting a remarkable U-value of 0.810W/m2K.
Our thermal door technology is perfect for designers and developers with a passion for Green or Eco-friendly projects.
Our doors vastly improves the energy efficiency of any home or commercial building.
The low thermal value doors t are an excellent choice for exposed locations which experience severe weather conditions.
Prices start from approximately £1000 +VAT very competitively priced when compared to similar products on the market.
Please find below a specification of our Passiv Haus door product.
- 60mm thick ply faced door.
- Paint and medium to dark stain options.
- Laminated timber frames.
- Door leaf sizes up to 1100 x 2200mm
- Mobility threshold.
- Tested to EN 1026-7 + EN 12211.
- Air Permeability 600 Pa (Class 3).
- Watertightness 100 Pa (Class 3A).
- Excellent Door furniture options
- Great range of door styles and bespoke style options.
- Secured by design PAS23/24 compliant.
Please note this U-value is for a solid door style. If vision panels are introduced this will alter the U-value. In this instance please contact us for advice 0116 2912288 and ask for the Technical Dept.